Bound and Tagged


I've been specifically asked by a fellow blogger to answer the following set of arbitrary questions. Writing about my personal shit is an exercise I don't usually indulge in on the internet, but I guess this calls for an exception. So here goes:

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.

Right Knee. Looks like the map of Italy. Broke a bathroom window at my grandparents place while dancing on the window frame (go, figure). Quite old though, I would've named it after Peter Parker but it's hardly even visible anymore.

And I think stretch-marks are a total turn off.


2. What is on the walls in your room?

Final Fantasy X poster. This one in particular (sans the DVD titling, of course).

Taking it off and replacing it with something mature has been a well procrastinated task for about a year now.


3. What does your phone look like?

Black. Bleak. Crass. Like soviet technology is making a comeback through it.


4. What music do you listen to?


I've been asking myself the same question for quite some time now. The closer I get to the answer, the longer the answer gets. But since I must say something, here's a somewhat statistically correct (yet very very concise) list: Scandinavian Nu-Jazz, Acid Jazz, Alt-Country, Avant-Garde American Folk, Acoustic, Shoegazer, Underground Hip hop, UK Garage, Belgian Punk, Everything Rock and Post Rock/Indie, Downtempo/Ambient/Trip-Hop, World music...this is not a pretentious list of eclectic genres, this is as close an anti-genre statement as I can make without arousing offense.


5. What is your current desktop picture?
The following one on this PC. Click to enlarge.



6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Right now? erm. A cigarette!
A good job would be nice though.


7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Allowing same-sex couples to screw legally is perfectly alright as long as they don't make another religion (or anything that resembles one) out of it.


8. Are your parents still together?
Yes. And god bless them.


9. What are you listening to?
Song:
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Singer:
James Morrison
Album: James Morrison: Gospel Collection Volume Two

Though my ears want some Geeta Dutt-esque bollywood shit now.


10. Do you get scared of the dark?
No. I like the dark. It presents more unrevealed opportunities .
But I do have a little (sporadically occurring) phobia of closing my eyes in the shower which lasts a few days whenever I have a nightmare.

11. The last person to make you cry?
The unenlightened self ;)


12. What kind of hair/eye type do you like on the opposite sex?
Err.. on the head?
Blonde and long. Simple.
If not blonde, maybe black but has to be long (>shoulder length).
Not that it really matters though.

13. Do you like pain killers?
Usually avoid popping pills. Uh.. which pain killers are you talking about?


14. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Depends on who I'm asking out. And whether I'm having a good/bad hair day.


15. Favourite pizza topping?
Ice-Cream.


16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Pizza with Ice-Cream topping.

Thank you Ishita, that afforded me some positive introspection. I tag the first person who comments (other than Ishita, of course).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Click me, it will be preserved!