Nothing New


I have bled crimson - and
I have bled blue
But I have Bled the most
When thoughts of you
Come around swirling
Snaking and twirling
Leave me fucked up and what's more
It is nothing new

This torture is mutual
And if it is not
Then I must be the biggest
Fool in this lot
I wish you would end this
I wish I could too
But we're fucked up and what's more
It is nothing new

Come back my poison
I don't want to die
By the hands of life
Unfulfilled and dry
Come back and kill me daily
Like the way you used to
But you're fucked up and what's more
It is nothing new


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Click me, it will be preserved!