Building the Numb


Chaos is the monster
Who lives under my bed
And conspires my fall
While I suck on my thumb

Wicked abominations
Tangled in cobwebs of doom
Are eyeing my greedily
As I'm building the numb

Vampires of time sucking
Blood from my fucking veins
Bleeding me to afterlife
And I'm feeling sort of dumb

Slowly I'll wake and
Slowly they'll sleep
No time to weep
As I'm building the numb

Black widow spiders, slaves of regret
Crawling on my chest and
Drooling blood on my sweat
But to my demons I cannot succumb

O! devine lord of chance
Render thyself visible
And rescue me from this happenstance
For I'm Bulding the Numb.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Click me, it will be preserved!