Chronicles Of Wasted Time


Here, my friend, lies all my life,
in all it's glorious wrecks sublime,
arrays of misfortunate events,
and chronicles of wasted time

Be quiet now, don't wake her up,
for I don't wish to live her twice,
I've done that once, and that's enough
for she has passed and I am wise

Forever here, on my life's grave,
a weeping widow of sadness mourns,
be not fooled, by her sorry tears,
'Tis just a facade that she adornes

And now I am a wasted soul,
in a barren land, that's dark and cold,
repenting for my sordid crime,
in chronicles of wasted time.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under
a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

This content comes from a hidden element on this page.

The inline option preserves bound JavaScript events and changes, and it puts the content back where it came from when it is closed.

Click me, it will be preserved!